Account / Project Manager (m/f/d)
ARIAN Group is a visual communications provider with in-house manufacturing in central Europe and a network of approved supply partners across the world. Our business was founded in 1976 on the artistic creation, production and execution of exciting and effective window displays for retailers. We continue to specialise in bringing to life the creative ideas of marketing teams in a way that is eye-catching and provocative for consumers, which can be produced cost-effectively and in an environmentally responsible manner. We offer creative and artwork management, print production, a complete fulfilment service including warehousing of third party items, stock management, pick, pack, collate and logistics. We work with international retailers and brands supporting them with their internal and external marketing communications from promotional point of sale campaigns to signage and installation projects.
We are currently looking for an Account/Project Manager to join our team.
- Responsible for projects from brief to final delivery and installation
- Be prepared to travel throughout Europe as and when needed
- Interpret the clients’ brief correctly and transpose into a format that is suitable for gaining quotations and lead times from internal and external supply chain
- Attend any required client meetings, site surveys, installations etc to ensure the project is fully understood and once in production is on track and client requirements are being met
- Meet with supply partners to go through the brief to ensure it is understood and accurate quotations are provided
- Work with Procurement to on-board new supply partners; support with raising purchase orders to supply partners in line with process
- Advise on best substrates, production and installation methods to ensure the job meets the clients’ requirements
- Confirm lead time for orders pre and post order through liaison with supply partners; keep the relevant internal ARIAN contacts fully up to date
- Submit the brief to supply partners for quotation (production and installation)
- Decide on most suitable supply partner to produce the work; once agreed, liaise with internal ARIAN contacts to supply purchase order to chosen supply partner
- Attend visits to supply partners to press and pack check and sign off quality
Key qualifications, skills and experience:
- Technical understanding – artworking, print production & installations
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients and build trusting relationships
- Commercially knowledgeable
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in a similar environment
- Good knowledge of materials and relevant technologies
Do you want to become part of our team? Contact us! We look forward to learning more about you.
or by filling out our form: