Agency traffic manager (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Agency traffic manager (m/f/d).
Your area of responsibility:
- Work with the sales and client teams to check the requirements, challenge and refine the information prior to release to the wider business
- Being innovative and always working with your stakeholders to provide solutions.
- Managing projects from concept to delivery in a fast-paced environment using internal solutions to capture all documentation.
- Cost control, quoting, scheduling, and prioritising of all projects
- Ability to be a client facing to support clarification with clients or brainstorming briefs either via phone or in face-to-face meetings where needed
- Ensuring the stages of the project are met according to client and creative brief, budget, resource, and deadline deliverables
- Providing timely communication and project updates between relevant departments including sales, customer service and creative
- Overseeing project resources and assisting with the management of internal resources and freelance requirements and bookings
- Analysing project, internal productivity and campaign data to drive continual improvements
- Act as the main point of contact for all creative team brief requests as the subject matter expert
- Play an integral part in the implementation of new clients regarding timings and work allocation
- Quality check creative work and assess its quality against the original brief and brand guidelines to ensure its fit for purpose
- You should be able to prioritise constantly changing workloads and manage shifting production requirements and have experience / understanding of how to deliver media plans
- You will also have a good understanding of design, print and digital production processes, and would always seek to develop further efficiencies in working practices
- Proven traffic/project and account management experience
- Commercial ability and experience to produce quotations, manage productivity and cost control
- Ability to identify external suppliers and support the onboarding process
- People management experience with high volume traffic projects
- Adept at briefing creative teams and reporting into stakeholders
- Team player – strives always to support and get the job done
- Ambitious, growth mindset with a passion for delivery and creativity
- A pragmatic problem solver who understands how to identify risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies and ensuring they are mitigated to achieve project deadlines
- An excellent communicator able to work with people at all levels from different functions
- Results orientated with good commercial awareness, someone who can ‘connect the dots’ and ask the right questions to deliver the end result
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other appropriate creative solutions and tools.
- An excellent understanding of all areas of the design, creative and digital process.
- Some working knowledge of marketing and strategy.
- Colour management and print manufacturing experience would be advantageous.
- Analytical skills and a good understanding of numbers and data.
- Passionate about people and what you do!
- German and English languages as a minimum
- An attractive job in a dynamic, creative team
- Exciting and varied projects
- Opportunities for further development
- A performance-based salary
- Flexible working hours
- Canteen with regional cuisine, with subsidized cost
- Free fruit
- Free parking
- Company medical services
- Various employee discounts
- Employee events
If you are interested in this responsible position, please apply in writing to:
or via contact form: