Marketing Executive (m/w/d)
For over 40 years, ARIAN have been creating, producing and delivering purposeful and artful campaigns for retailers and brands. We deliver visual in-store and out of home solutions globally on a daily basis and are passionate about working sustainability. Our head office and main production site is in Graz, Austria, with a multi-lingual support service team working across Europe to deliver for our customers.
The Marketing Executive will support the Chief Marketing Officer and the International Sales team to deliver considered and accurate communications to reach new customers and develop existing relationships.
The role is home based in the UK with part time hours 20-25 spread out throughout the week. Occasional travel to meet with the team will be required.
- Professional presentation writing, designing and updating
- Development of content strategy and implementation
- Blog writing and creating supporting images
- Social media management – posting on Linked In and Twitter and increasing customer engagement
- Updating content on the company website using WordPress
- Work alongside the ARIAN International Sales team to support their activities
- Carry out market research to support sales activities
- Understand the competitive landscape and regularly review
- Managing branded communications and documents
- Customer experience and research initiatives
- Image library management
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in a Marketing related field
- 2 years experience in a B2B Marketing role
- INDD experience to make presentation amends
- Excellent attention to detail
- Copywriting experience for blog content and case studies
- Confident communicator across all levels
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under own initiative
Desirable (but not essential) skills:
- German speaking
- WordPress experience
- International marketing experience
To apply, please send your cv and reasons why you think you’d be suitable for the role to Amanda Truman at email@example.com.