Project Manager (m/w/d)
For over 40 years, ARIAN have been creating, producing and delivering purposeful and artful campaigns for retailers and brands. We deliver visual in-store and out of home solutions globally on a daily basis and are passionate about working sustainability. Our head office and main production site is in Graz, Austria, with a multi-lingual support service team working across Europe to deliver for our customers.
The Project Manager will manage projects from initial client brief through to final delivery and installation ensuring that all information is collated and relayed to relevant stakeholders accurately and in a timely manner and that the customer and internal stakeholders are kept fully up to date throughout the life of the project.
The role is full time and home based, with travel to UK client sites and occasionally travel within Europe.
- Responsible for projects from brief to final delivery and installation
- Interpret the clients’ brief correctly and transpose into a format that is suitable for gaining quotations and lead times from supply chain
- Attend any required client meetings, site surveys, installations etc to ensure the project is fully understood and once in production is on track and client requirements are being met
- Advise on best substrates, production and installation methods to ensure the job meets the clients’ requirements
- Confirm lead time for orders pre and post order through liaison with supply partners; keep the relevant internal ARIAN contacts fully up to date
- Submit the brief to supply partners for quotation (production and installation)
- Decide on most suitable supply partner to produce the work; once agreed, liaise with internal ARIAN contacts to supply purchase order to chosen supply partner
- Feedback any chargeable changes to internal ARIAN stakeholder and / or the client directly as the project is running
- Optimize projects through better planning, selecting different processes, smarter packing methods etc
- Check the feasibility of the optimisation based on customer requirements; check changes of improvement are suitable
- Hold pre-production meetings for relevant projects; ensure relevant stakeholders attend the session and that clear actions are taken and followed up on
- Send supplied artwork to supply partner; feedback any queries on artwork supply to internal ARIAN contacts
- Oversee all your projects throughout the production and installation process communicating any risks to the schedule to internal ARIAN contacts
- Manage the administration of work on clients’ system and internal ARIAN systems
- On despatch of the job provide POD reports to internal ARIAN contacts and / or directly to the client
- Provide support for technical questions
- Contact person for production and install throughout the life of the job
- Support with account administration
- Accuracy of briefs to supply partners
- Right first-time project delivery and completion
- Increased profitability of jobs through optimisation
Key qualifications, skills and experience
- Technical understanding – production & installations
- Commercially knowledgeable
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in a similar environment
- Good knowledge of materials and relevant technologies
- Good Excel skills
To apply, please send your cv and reasons why you think you’d be suitable for the role to Amanda Truman at email@example.com.