With the fall-out from the current Brexit situation we are supporting UK businesses by offering our fulfilment services from our Central European location. The UK government themselves are encouraging business to set up European hubs exactly for this purpose.
This can be a costly endeavour; we can help bridge the gap and cater for businesses that don’t have the resources to extend into Europe physically at the moment.
What we offer
- Over 40 years’ experience in global fulfilment and logistics
- Central European location – ease of access to multiple countries
- Exceptionally secure and organised storage facility with real-time inventory management system
- International, multi-lingual customer service team
- Experts at managing complex, international logistics needs
Where we add value
- Manage the challenge of product distribution freeing up your time to grow your business
- Optimal packaging solution used, reducing waste and ensuring safe movement of your products to final destination – no void fill, no damages
- Exceptional on time in full delivery results
- Benefit from our low shipping costs
- Range of charging methods to suit your business needs
- Fully insured, end to end service
We would love the opportunity to talk to you more about how we can support your business. Contact us today.
What to read next
It’s part four of our blog series exploring the advantages of some traditional as well as alternative materials in point of sale printing. This time: Floor Vinyls.
2024 is just a few weeks away, so now it’s time for us to have a look at what the next year has in store for the retail sector. Find out which trends and topics we anticipate will shape the industry in the upcoming year: