With the fall-out from the current Brexit situation we are supporting UK businesses by offering our fulfilment services from our Central European location. The UK government themselves are encouraging business to set up European hubs exactly for this purpose.
This can be a costly endeavour; we can help bridge the gap and cater for businesses that don’t have the resources to extend into Europe physically at the moment.
What we offer
- Over 40 years’ experience in global fulfilment and logistics
- Central European location – ease of access to multiple countries
- Exceptionally secure and organised storage facility with real-time inventory management system
- International, multi-lingual customer service team
- Experts at managing complex, international logistics needs
Where we add value
- Manage the challenge of product distribution freeing up your time to grow your business
- Optimal packaging solution used, reducing waste and ensuring safe movement of your products to final destination – no void fill, no damages
- Exceptional on time in full delivery results
- Benefit from our low shipping costs
- Range of charging methods to suit your business needs
- Fully insured, end to end service
We would love the opportunity to talk to you more about how we can support your business. Contact us today.
What to read next
Although water covers two-thirds of our “blue” planet, clean drinking water remains a rare commodity for millions of people. Learn how ARIAN and UNICEF Austria worked together to help twenty villages in Africa.
Work much faster in the future with the right API mentality. As a “lean” company, ARIAN always tries to be one step ahead in process management. Learn more about our API First strategy in this post.